What Is The Illuminati ?
REAL Jinn speaking about Illuminati, Dajjal
What is illuminati (Part 1 of 5)
Illuminati According to Islam 1/5
Illuminati According to Islam 2/5
Illuminati According to Islam 3/5
Illuminati According to Islam 4/5
The story of Satan (Shaitaan), his tactics, and methods to ward off his influences and whispers
The dawn of evil started with the arrogance and rebellious nature of Iblees
Shaitan’s (also referred to as Satan) enmity with man started when Allah (SWT) created the first man, Adam (alaihis salaam). Satan was from amongst the “jinn” who have been created with the ability to obscure themselves from human sight, and who constitute a world of their own. Allah says in the Holy Quran:
“And (remember) when We said to the angels: ‘Prostrate yourselves unto Adam.’ So they prostrated themselves except ‘Iblis’ (Satan). He was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the command of his Lord” (Quran, Al-Kahf: 50).
“….And they prostrated except Iblis (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah)” (Quran, Al-Baqarah: 34).
Satan’s arrogance – reinforced by his false logic, and jealousy – prevented him from obeying Allah’s command. As Allah tells us in the Quran, Satan said, “I am better than him (Adam), You created me from fire, and him You created from clay” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 12).
Iblees asks for reprieve until Day of Judgement
When Satan refused to obey Allah’s commands, Allah asked him for the reasons of disobedience of the Lord or the worlds. Allah says in the Quran:
- (Allah) said: “O Iblees (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?”
- (Iblees (Satan)) said: “I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud” (Quran, al-Hijr:32 – 33).
The subsequent dialog stated in the Quran is as follows:
- (Allah) said: “Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajeem (an outcast or a cursed one).” (Tafseer At-Tabaree).
- “And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)” (Quran, al-Hijr: 34 – 35).
Then Iblees asked for a respite until the Day of Resurrection, and Allah granted him that. Allah says:
- (Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.”
- Allah said: “Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,
- “Till the Day of the time appointed” (Quran, al-Hijr: 36 – 38).
- (Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
- “Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, al-Hijr: 39 – 40).
Iblees’ / Satan’s ultimate goal
After Allah gave him the reprieve until the Day of Judgment, he made misleading man as his primary goal. Allah told us about that in the Quran, “(Iblees) said: ‘Because You have sent me astray, surely, I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You)’” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 16,17).
He has such confidence in ensnaring his victims that he openly declares his strategy of approaching them from all sides and making them succumb to his temptations. The first victims of Satan were Adam (alaihis salam) and Hawwa. Allah says, “Then the Shaitan (Satan) made them slip there from (the Paradise), and got them out from that in which they were. We said: “Get you down, all, with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be a dwelling place for you and an enjoyment for a time” (Quran, Al-Baqarah: 36).
“and an enjoyment for a time” is what Satan makes the most of. He has decided to make the world appear beautiful and attractive and works on ways to lure man, limit his perspective to the gains, pleasures and enjoyment of this world alone, and make him forget the path that Allah (SWT) has chalked out for all human beings during their stay here.
Satan’s ultimate goal is to make people go astray and eventually to turn them into disbelievers, or polytheists at a minimum. The manner in which Satan pursues that goal varies in accordance with the interests and inclinations of his victims. For example, he uses piety to attack the pious; scholarly disciplines to attack scholars; false reasoning and logic for those who take pride in being knowledgeable, and ignorance to attack the ignorant. Allah (SWT) Has warned us in the Holy Quran:
“O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents (Adam and Hawwa’ (Eve)) out of Paradise,” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 27).
“. . . and follow not the footsteps of ‘Shaitan’ (Satan). Surely he is to you an open enemy” (Quran, Al-Anaam: 142).
So, Allah has made it clear to mankind that Satan is their enemy and Satan’s goal is to divert mankind from the goal that Allah established for them, which is to follow and worship Allah by obeying His commands. Satan’s goal is to make mankind disobey Allah and divert them to the hell fire in the hereafter, which will also be Satan’s abode. Allah says in the Quran:
“Surely, Shaitan (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his Hizb (followers) that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire” (Faatir 35:6).
Shaitan is the source of all evil
Everything that happens among the sons of Adam of kufr (disbelief of the Truth), murder, enmity, hatred, the spread of immorality and fornication, the public wanton display of women’s beauty, drinking alcohol, worshipping idols and other major sins, is all the work of Satan to corrupt mankind and to drive people from following the way of Allah and drag them to the Fire of Hell with him. So, let’s remember that when we find ourselves around evil or being lured by it, Satan is engaged in his work and our task is to fend off his plans. Allah says in the Quran: “And if an evil whisper from Shaitan (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad) (from doing good), then seek refuge in Allah. Verily, He is the All Hearer, the All Knower” (Quran, Fussilat: 36).
Ways in which Satan approaches us
Satan approaches man through stealthy means. Allah (SWT) cautions us in the Quran with this verse:
“Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them” (Quran, Aal-e-Imran: 27).
The following are some of the ways in which Satan approaches man to invite him toward evil.
Provokes rebelliousness – After establishing the supremacy of one’s ego in one’s heart, Satan encourages the person to become rebellious and to reject the laws and rules established by Allah the All Mighty. He leads men to their suspicion, questioning and argumentation in sheer obduracy. In a world where human weakness from temptations and weakness of faith abound, Satan influences man into ignoring and belittling the words of Allah stated in the Quran. He thus overly engages man into running after the worldly goals at the expense of violating divine commandments. Let’s not forget that when we engage in this form of rebellion where our hearts start to ignore or reject the truth, we risk doing exactly what Satan did, as we see from the verse where Allah said, “… except Iblees (Satan), he refused and was proud and was one of the disbelievers (disobedient to Allah)” (Quran, al-Baqarah: 34). Let’s ensure, therefore, that our actions and thoughts do not lead us to rebel against Allah’s message that He revealed to His Messenger.
Weakens one’s faith and Eeman in Al-Qadr (Allah’s Divine Will) – Believing in Allah’s will is an integral part of a Muslim’s faith. Another common way for the Satan is, therefore, to make us compare our situations with those around us and leads us to feeling discontented with Allah’s will. Satan thus diverts our attention from accepting the will of Allah to focusing on those who may have more of this life’s luxuries and thus arousing feelings of envy and jealousy. He also presents this life as the sole prize that cannot be missed and thus induces in us discontentment with our present situations in life.
As Muslims, let’s ensure that we do not let Satan play with our imagination, conjuring up rosy pictures of the unattainable, making us visualize what could have been or should have been our destiny thus weakening our faith in Al Qadr. As Muslims, we should never forget Allah’s “will” in the ultimate determination of our destinies. We should also remember the Day of Judgment when all accounts will be settled and appropriate dues will be paid. “And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full” (Quran, Aal-e-Imran: 185). Also, as Allah says in the Quran, “And you cannot will unless (it be) that Allah wills the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)” (Quran, al-Takweer: 29).
Instills feelings of pride and Ar-Riya (showing off) – When one does good deeds, Satan is quick to instill feelings of pride followed by the desire to show off one’s virtues or achievements (also referred to as Ar-Riya). He diverts his victim’s mind from vying for the deed’s rewards from Allah to expecting praise to flow from people instead. As Muslims, let’s not forget that the payoff that we desire for our deeds reflects the nature of the intention of doing those deeds. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) says: “The most fearful thing I fear for you is Minor Shirk”. He (Peace be upon him) was asked about it, and he said: “It is (Ar-Riya’) showing off”. Then, he (Peace be upon him) explained it saying, “A man stands in prayer, performs it more beautifully and properly than ever, because he notices someone looking at him” (Imam Ahmed).
Induces conceit in a person who has accomplishments to his credit – Satan also induces false confidence in a person making him feel that he has reached perfection or that he is far better than others. This leads to vanity, self-admiration and distancing one from reality. As a result, the person starts viewing others patronizingly. We should, therefore, constantly remember Allah and look for opportunities of doing good deeds. Most of us know the story of the prostitute from the nation of Children of Israel who saved a dog from dying thirsty and as a result of that deed was entered in paradise. Similarly, we also know the story of the lady who trapped her cat and made her die of hunger and as a result was sent to hell fire. This is why the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “…one of you may do the deeds of the people of Paradise until there is nothing between him and it but a cubit, then the decree overtakes him and he does a deed of the people of Hell and enters it. And one of you may do the deeds of the people of Hell until there is nothing between him and it but a cubit, then the decree overtakes him and he does a deed of the people of Paradise, and enters it” (al-Bukhaari (3208) and Muslim (2643) from Ibn Mas’ood).
Uses laziness and procrastination to keep one away from good deeds – We should realize that when Satan fails to make us rebel against the key truths of Islam, he uses other tactics to distance us from our basic obligations by using the tools of laziness and procrastination, and belittling in our minds the importance of those obligations. For example, even though many Muslims recognize the obligation to pray regularly, they fail to follow through in getting regular in such worships. In one of the hadiths narrated by Abu Hurayrah, he mentioned that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “The Shaitan ties three knots at the back of the head of any one of you when he goes to sleep, striking each knot and saying: “You have a long night ahead, so sleep.” If he wakes up and remembers Allah, one knot is undone. If he does wudoo’, two knots are undone. If he prays, all the knots are undone, and he starts the day energetic and in a good mood. Otherwise, he starts his day in a bad mood and feeling lazy” (al-Bukhaari (3269) and Muslim (776)).
Sets one Muslim against another – Satan works on a common human weakness related to making one quickly assume something negative about the other. He thus infuses suspicion and doubt in the hearts of Muslims making them think badly about one another, and provoking them against one another. For example, Satan considers sowing the seeds of discord between a husband and wife as one of his greatest achievements. The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “Iblis places his throne upon water; he then sends detachments (for creating dissension between people); the nearer to him in rank are those who are most notorious in creating dissension. One of them comes and says: “I did so and so.” And he says: “You have done nothing.” Then one amongst them comes and says: “I did not spare so and so until I sowed the seed of discord between a husband and a wife.” Satan goes near him and says: “You have done well.” He then embraces him” (Sahih Muslim and narrated by Jabir Ibn ‘Abdullah).
Pushes obligatory deeds to the background – Within Islam, obligatory duties take precedence as they establish the Muslim’s identity and foundation of belief. When Satan’s efforts to influence the staunch believer hit a dead end, he attempts to make the ‘recommended’ lawful deeds appear more inviting than ‘obligatory’ duties thus pulling the believers away from the obligatory duties of Islam. For example, helping and supporting parents and family members is more important than helping friends. Similarly, praying the five obligatory prayers in congregation is more important than praying Taraweeh prayers. We should, therefore, be careful in not sacrificing the obligatory deeds at the expense of the less important deeds.
Finally, at the end, whom do we blame and what will Satan say?
So, at the end – on the Day of Judgment – when we are all made to account for what we had done in this life, we won’t be able to blame Satan for the bad deeds that we did because of how he had incited us. Rather, this is what Satan will say on the Day of Judgment (as Allah tells us in the Quran):
“And Shaitan (Satan) will say when the matter has been decided: ‘Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world). Verily, there is a painful torment for the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)’” (Quran, Ibraaheem: 22).
There’s much to ponder about in this verse. Here are the key points:
- Satan knows the real truth of Allah’s message. We know this because he will say, “Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth…” He will continue to say later, “I deny your former act in associating me (Satan) as a partner with Allah (by obeying me in the life of the world).”
- Satan will mock us by pushing the burden back on us. He would say, “…I called you, and you responded to me…”
- Satan would not even accept the blame and instead will put the blame on us. He would say, “…So blame me not, but blame yourselves…”
The remedy – ways to protect ourselves
In spite of all the tactics that Satan uses to mislead mankind, he is not able to hurt those of Allah’s slaves who are aware of Satan’s tactics, and use their defenses provided them by Allah to ward off those tactics. Allah says in the Quran:
“(Iblis (Satan)) said: ‘By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all. Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).’” (Quran, Saad: 82-83).
Allah said to Satan:
“Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawun (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers)” (Quran, Al-Hijr: 42).
The following are some of the defenses that we can use to keep Satan from exerting his influence over us.
Ignore Satanic whispers (waswaas) – One of the effective ways to ignore Satanic whispers is to first be aware of them and then once recognized, to ignore them. So, we should be quick to recognize that when we feel being driven by our temptations to do bad or succumb to a feeling of laziness or procrastination to do good, we should ignore that waswaas. It is worth quoting here what Ibn Hajar al-Haythami (may Allah have mercy on him) said about dealing with waswasah in his book al-Fataawa al-Fiqhiyyah al-Kubra (1/149). This is what he said: “He was asked about the problem of waswasah (insinuating whispers from the Shaitan), and whether there is a remedy for it. He replied that there is an effective remedy for it, which is to ignore them completely, no matter how frequently they may come to mind. When these whispers are ignored, they do not become established; rather they go away after a short time, as many people have experienced. But for those who pay attention to them and act upon them, they increase until they make him like one who is insane or even worse, as we see among many of those who have suffered from them and paid attention to them and to the devil whose task it is to insinuate these whispers, whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) warned us against…, as was explained in Sharh Mishkaat al-Anwaar.
In al-Saheehayn there is a report which supports what has been mentioned above, which is that whoever suffers from waswaas should seek refuge with Allah and turn away from the waswaas. So think about this effective remedy which was taught by the one who does not speak of his own whims and desires to his ummah, and understand that whoever is deprived of this is deprived of all goodness, because waswasah comes from Satan, according to scholarly consensus, and Satan has no other desire than to make the believers go astray, make them confused, make their life a misery, and cause them distress to the extent that they leave Islam without realizing it.
Faith and Trust in Allah – Allah says in the Holy Quran: “Verily! He (Satan) has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allah)” (Quran, An-Nahl: 99). The message, therefore, is clear and that is to direct our attention not to what works in helping Satan in his goals but to do what our Creator wants for us. Allah says in the Holy Quran: “And whoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (of every difficulty). And he will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine” (Quran, At-Talaq: 2-3).
Fearing Allah and not His Creation – Another weapon used by Satan is that of inducing fear in the hearts of weak human beings. He tries to frighten the believers with apprehension of various consequences and difficulties in following the Straight Path. Allah tells us in the Quran: “Shaitan (Satan) threatens you with poverty and orders you to commit Fahsha (evil deeds, sins, illegal sexual activities, etc.) whereas Allah promises you forgiveness from Himself and Bounty, and Allah is All-Sufficient for His creature’s needs, All-Knower” (Quran, al-Baqarah: 268).
Allah warns us that one of Satan’s tactics is to make us fear His creation. He says in the Quran: “It is only Shaitan (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliya’ (supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammad); so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers” (Quran, Aal-e-Imran: 175).
Recite Dhikr – We should use Allah’s remembrance (Dhikr-Allah) to ward off waswaas. Al-Nawawi (may Allah have mercy on him) said that “…when the Shaitan hears dhikr (remembrance of Allah) he slinks away, and Laa ilaaha ill-Allah is the best of dhikr, and the most effective remedy for warding off waswasah is to remember Allah a great deal.”
Obtaining Islamic knowledge (from the Right Sources) –Taking heed of Satan’s ways and becoming aware of his plans and goal can help us to be alert to his influence or persuasion and keep our defenses up. For this, it is essential to acquire Islamic knowledge from the right sources. It is very difficult for Satan to approach those dedicated to learning. Let us reflect upon what Imam Shafai said: “All humans are dead except those who have knowledge; and all those who have knowledge are asleep except those who do good deeds; and those who do good deeds are deceived except those who are sincere; and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”
Taking refuge and shelter in Allah – Allah says in the Holy Quran: “And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaitan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 200). One of the other ways to seek refuge from Satan is to recite the last two chapters of the Holy Quran, namely Surat Al-Falaq (The Daybreak) and Surat An-Nas (Mankind), by supplicating for Allah’s Protection, and seeking the Most Merciful’s forgiveness for one’s sins constantly.
Being thankful to Allah for the gift of Eeman and seeking His Protection for it – Let us remember that the confidence Satan expressed in his success to mislead people, stems from his assurance that most people are ungrateful to their Creator, Lord and Master Allah the All Mighty. Allah says in the Quran that Satan claimed: “. . . and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).” (Quran, Al-Aaraf: 17). It is, therefore, man’s ingratitude to Allah that Satan banks upon in getting man off track. So one of the antidotes to Satanic whispers is to be in a state of constant consciousness of Allah (SWT), and thankfulness for all His Blessings upon us.
To conclude, as and when we fall to our temptations to commit the wrong, let’s remind ourselves that even Satan knows the truth, yet he is determined to make us earn Allah’s anger. However, at the end – on the Day of Judgment – he will simply say, “…So blame me not, but blame yourselves…
The Devil’s Plan – Mufti Menk
Satan in the Holy Quran
The Holy Quran has talked about Iblis (Satan) as a physical being made of fire. He is portrayed as a rebellious creature, basking in glory of the matter he was made of and showing arrogance to man, who was made of clay. To Satan’s mind, fire is far superior to clay because it can destroy clay with its power. The cause of his rebellion against God was the high regard in which God had held Adam when He created him and for his forthcoming role on earth, especially when God ordered the angels to prostrate themselves to Adam. As the Quran implies, Satan was part of the angelic group.
The Quran keeps showing pictures that depict the dialogue with Satan to make clear the grudge this creature holds against man. He asked God to grant him immortal status in this life, so that he could concentrate on his vendetta against man. In so doing, he wants to topple man from the lofty station God had put him in and rouse in him the struggle between good and evil. He spares no effort in tempting man to incline towards doing what would in the end spell disaster for his being, by dampening down man’s spirit and his position vis-à-vis God.
Through the dialogue, the Holy Quran informs us that God had granted Satan his wish for the reasons He knows best. Nevertheless, He has made it abundantly clear to him and us that his power does not go beyond luring us towards committing what is vile and showing disobedience. There is, by no means, any direct authority that could entail force, coercion, and repression that Satan can exercise on man. Indeed, it is the type of man who chooses to embark on unbelief, waywardness, trampling his faith and not experiencing a sense of enmity to Satan, who gives Satan the sway over himself. In contrast, the person who chooses the path of belief does not usually give Satan any chance to manipulate him because of the strength of his belief. Thus, Satan’s plans to mislead such a person are doomed to failure. The Quranic dialogue has sought to capture all that, highlighting the general characteristics of Satan.
Satan’s role in the story of Adam’s creation
God created Satan and honoured and favoured him over many of his creatures. This regard with which Satan was held started when He ordered the angels, Satan included, to bow down to Adam in a big celebration that was held as a sign of glorification for the new creature on account of his intrinsic characteristics, the great role that awaited him in representing God on earth, and putting all creation at his service in order to play his part in the most efficient manner.
In many verses, the Holy Quran mentions the characteristics of Satan. By and large, he is portrayed as an insignificant creature who is at odds with God, especially in the great issues. He is painted as an egoistic self-centred and arrogant person, not least for his high opinion of his physical makeup being superior to others. Satan does not seem to give genuine thought to the other characteristics that, if found in others, could make them far superior, namely the spiritual, intellectual, and behavioural. These are the qualities that make man strive to reach the highest stations while competing for a better future, through sound ideology and better work.
The Quranic verses assume different approaches to present the whole picture in scenes that seem pulsating with life, movement and liveliness, with the aim of making the gulf between man and Satan far greater on the one hand. On the other hand, importance is given to the sense of the terribleness of arrogance and indulgence in self -worth and the extent to which it can influence the lives of living beings, as happened to Satan.
Here are some of the Quranic verses that make the boundaries of the portrait more defined:
And behold, We said to the angels: “Bow down to Adam” and they bowed down. Not so Iblis (Satan): he refused and was haughty: he was of those who reject Faith. (2: 34)
It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the angels bow down to Adam, and they bowed down; not so Iblis; He refused to be of those who bow down. (God) said: “What prevented thee from bowing down when I commanded thee?” He said: “I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.” (God) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).” (7: 11–13)
Behold! We said to the angels: “Prostrate unto Adam”: They prostrated except Iblis (Satan): He said, “Shall I prostrate to one whom Thou didst create from clay?” He said: “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – all but a few!” (17: 61–62)
Going through these verses would suffice to draw a clear picture of Satan’s character. It is that of an arrogant creature that thinks highly of his physical fibre, so much so that he rebels against the will of God when he perceives that it clashes with the intrinsic conceited tendency of his character. Not only this, he seems bent on facing the consequences of his rebellion and not bothering about his fate, only to keep his “pride”.
The tragedy of Satan, a delusion
Some philosophers have tried to describe Satan’s position vis-à-vis his belief as tragic. They seem to portray him as a true monotheist and believer, who refused to bow down to Adam out of a desire to worship God alone, i.e. no one should prostrate to any one else but God. He has been depicted as willing to rebel against God’s command and tolerate His punishment, for the sheer love for, and truthfulness of belief in, Him. However, this argument does not seem to have any basis, neither in religion nor in logic, for two reasons:
1. The idea of Satan as a living being is not one that can be subjected to the empirical approach, so that we can have access to its details through our personal experiences. It is a matter of the unseen, which we have come to know about from God through what He revealed to His prophets. In this context, we have to countenance its features and details from the body of religious traditions, especially God’s divine revelations. As is evident from the above-mentioned verses, Satan’s refusal to prostrate himself to Adam was not induced by monotheism and love for God; rather, it was due to arrogance. We shall see in the ensuing discussion how he has a begrudging character, whose resentment knows no bounds, so much so that he spares no effort to inflict damage on the new creature and his offspring, as a means for venting his hate. And in order to achieve that evil end, he pleaded with God to let him live until the Day of Judgement. If this is the picture of Satan depicted in the Holy Quran, from where did those philosophisers bring us the portrait of the true believer and lover of God Satan had been, to the extent that he is prepared to be consumed by fire simply to keep pure his love for God and belief in Him? Can we not but consider this a figment of the imagination of a poet? A poet who is day-dreaming and trying to confer the semblance of tragedy on criminals, by virtue of identifying with their feelings, without giving measured thought to the real motives of the crime and its consequences on the land and people. A similar case is he who condemns the death penalty meted out to a murderer, [as a punishment in the Islamic penal code], on the basis of naive emotional feelings, losing sight of the conscious planning of legislation for man’s life. We may find some other details pertaining to this subject in the traditions of the Progeny of the Prophet (a.s.).
In Biharul Anwar, [a compendium of traditions (hadith)], and in the context of the stories of the prophets, Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) was quoted as saying, “Satan was ordered to bow down to Adam. He replied: O Lord! If You forgive me for not prostrating to him, I would worship You the kind of worship that no one else could match. God Almighty said: I wish to be obeyed whence I have decreed.”1
Some traditions from the Progeny of the Prophet (a.s.) spoke about this in a similar vein. In Tuhaful Uqool, Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) has been quoted as saying, “The angels’ prostrating to Adam was a sign of submission to God and out of love for Adam.”2
Abu Basira asked Imam as-Sadiq (a.s.), “Did the angels perform the prostrating act by putting their foreheads on the earth? He said: Yes, as a mark of glory to God Almighty.” 3
In the tradition (hadith) of the protestation (ihtijaj), in the context of a dialogue with a Jew, Imam Ali (a.s.) has been quoted as saying, “Their [the angels] prostration was not out of submission. They worshipped Adam to the exclusion of God, the Most High. However, it was out of recognition for Adam’s loftier station and by way of asking mercy for him.” 4
Satan’s Role Vis-à-Vis Man
What is Satan’s role vis-à-vis man? Does Satan have overwhelming power over man, so much so that the latter cannot walk the path of submission to and harmony with the will of God?
If this is the case, how can one understand this “God-given” domineering power? And how can one reconcile this with God’s Justice? The God who threatens man with punishment, if he rebelled against His commands, while making it possible for Satan to lure him away from the right path?
This could be the impression that is predominant among the generality of people, as a way of blaming Satan for many of the ills they are afflicted with and for being noncommittal. Thus, they find in Satan a whipping boy, i.e., to their mind, their going astray is a natural result of falling to Satan’s devices. However, the Holy Quran paints a different picture.
Satan has no power to exert on man, apart from trying to mislead him by way of devilish insinuations and creating tempting conditions for man to commit what is vile.
Man, on the other hand, has been endowed with conscious intellect that can draw the line between good and evil and be clear on the Divine messages, which open up all the roads to acquire the necessary knowledge to lead to God’s way. Man has also been graced with a strong will that helps in the process of sound decision-making and walking with firm steps on the right path.
This is what makes the struggle between man and Satan an equal one. In this fight, man has the free will to make choices amidst evil inclinations, tempting climates, and devilish suggestions. Yet, he has the means, of willpower, intellect, and conviction, to emerge victorious from this standoff, without giving in to factors of weakness or failure.
In portraying the character of Satan and his part in misleading man, the Holy Quran has provoked in the mind of the believers the strength of conviction that is capable of defeating all the forces of evil, especially with the weapons of mental power and strong belief, should he use them in the struggle. As for those who fall victim to his temptations, their failure is not due to intrinsic weakness but rather, because they contributed to paralysing, and eventually neutralizing, the powers at their disposal.
In this light, we should now know that lengthening Satan’s life till the Day of Judgement, and giving him the freedom to seduce man, who is armed with all the weapons necessary to put up a determined fight, into leaving the right way is a sign of confidence in man. This is so that man should be able to choose his destiny on account of his will and capability, not because of coercion and repression that could weaken his resolve and make him buckle under pressure. This is the difference between one who gets influenced by events and falls under their sway, and one who is the master of his own destiny and who makes the events subservient to his willpower and choice.
Now, let us dwell for a short while on these Quranic verses, which tell of the roles of both man and Satan:
(The Pagans), leaving Him, call but upon female deities: They call but upon Satan the persistent rebel! God did curse him, but he said: “I will take of Thy servants a portion marked off; I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by God.” Whoever, forsaking God, takes Satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest. Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but Satan’s promises are nothing but deception. (4: 117–20)
He said, “Seest Thou? This is the one whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to the Day of Judgement, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway – All but a few!” (God) said: “Go thy way; if any of them follow thee, verily Hell will be the recompense of you (all) – an ample recompense. And arouse those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them. But Satan promises them nothing but deceit. As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them: Enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs.” (17: 62–65)
(Iblis/Satan) said: “O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are raised.” (God) said: “Respite is granted thee till the Day of the Time appointed.” (Iblis) said: “O my Lord! Because Thou hast put me in the wrong, I will make (wrong) fair-seeming to them on the earth, and I will put them all in the wrong, Except Thy servants among them, sincere and purified (by Thy Grace).” (God) said: “This (way of My sincere servants) is indeed a way that leads straight to Me. For over My servants no authority shalt thou have, except such as put themselves in the wrong and follow thee.” (15: 36–42)
He said: “Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies).” (God) said: “Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee – Hell will I fill with you all.” (7: 16–18)
And Satan will say when the matter is decided: “It was God Who gave you a promise of Truth: I too promised, but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me, but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries, nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with God. For wrong-doers there must be a grievous penalty.” (14: 22)
The boundaries of Satan’s “authority”
It can be gathered from the verses above that, in his argument with God, Satan seems determined to entice Adam’s offspring away from the right path, by lying in wait for them at every corner and tempting them with false promises of impending good, if they turn their backs to God. However, God granted Satan his wish, but warned him against indulging in his dreams and posturing, in that he did not have any direct power to mislead people. That is, he cannot mislead those who strive in the way of guidance. It is not in his power to tempt those who aim for forthrightness and good works, and get to them. All that Satan can do is arouse doubts in people’s minds. Thus, those who are overwhelmed by wishful thinking may fall prey to his lure and follow him without any resistance.
Satan makes no bones about leading people astray. On the Day of Judgement, he openly confesses before those who were ensnared by his guile. He abdicates his responsibility in misleading the people who followed him by proclaiming that his role was confined to tempting them with wicked suggestions, i.e. he did not have access to their mental faculties so that he could adversely affect their willpower and freedom of choice.
It is evident that the issue is not one of deviating from the path of justice in creating man and directing his steps, in that it is within its natural environment, i.e. as God has willed. That is, it is a means of rousing struggle within man’s psyche, so that he is in a position to choose his way by exercising his free will, not by means of compulsion and suppression. This is what the following verses are trying to illustrate: “And on them did Satan prove true his idea, and they followed him, all but a party that believed. But he had no authority over them, except that We might test the man who believes in the Hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it: and thy Lord doth watch over all things” (34: 20–21).
However, the picture becomes sharper when one consults other Quranic verses, which seek to rouse man and call on him to be unequivocally hostile to Satan. The verses also seek to show man the way to be the master of his own destiny, ignoring Satan’s temptations, such as:
When thou dost read the Quran, seek God’s protection from Satan the rejected one. No authority has he over those who believe and put their trust in their Lord. His authority is over those only, who take him as patron and who join partners with God. (16: 98–100)
Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents,that they may become Companions of the Blazing Fire. (35: 6)
If a suggestion from Satan assail thy (mind), seek refuge with God; for He hears and knows (all things). Those who fear God, when a thought of evil from Satan assaults them, bring God to remembrance, when lo! They see (aright)! But their brethren (the evil ones) plunge them deeper into error, and never relax (their efforts). (7: 200–02)
Experiencing the atmosphere of the Quranic dialogue between God and Satan exposes Satan’s acrimonious position towards man. It is thus evident that he is bent on destroying man and undermining the lofty station God has lifted him to. Satan does this in reaction to God ousting him from the domain of His Mercy for having failed to obey His orders. Thus, there is no shadow of a doubt that the idea that Satan has not been done justice, in that he is a true believer deep down, is a ludicrous one. On the contrary, a picture of a psychopath comes across very clearly. The manifestations of this picture are his disobeying God’s orders and the positions he takes that are induced by selfish reactions, without giving a considered thought to the consequences of his actions to his destiny in this world and the hereafter.
History of Satan (Iblis)
Satan was created from smokeless fire. Though he was not an angel, he was present amongst them in Heaven due to his obedience to Allah (God). When Allah created Prophet Adam (peace be upon him), He commanded those in Heaven to prostrate before Adam, but Satan refused out of pride and arrogance, saying, “I am better than him [Adam], You created me from fire, and created him from clay.” Qur’an 7:12
Allah cursed Satan and banished him from Heaven. Satan requested an opportunity to mislead mankind, and Allah granted this request.
The Traps of Satan
Disbelief in the Oneness of God
The foundation of Islam is the belief in the Oneness of God – having no partner, equal, son or rivals. Conversely, the greatest sin is to ascribe partners or equals with Allah.
- Directing worship to other than God (e.g. prostrating or supplicating to other than God).
- Delegating some of God’s attributes to other objects or beings (e.g. idols/lucky charms).
- Claiming that God has a son, mother or any other partner.
Thus, tempting mankind into disbelief is Satan’s main focus. However, if Satan cannot mislead people to commit clear acts of disbelief, he resorts to more subtle means, such as the belief in superstitions, good luck charms, astrology and fortune telling. Such beliefs contradict the fact that Allah alone has power and knowledge over all things, and is the Only One Who can bring benefit or harm.
Innovation in the Religion
Satan will lure a person to invent wrong beliefs and practices into Islam which were neither ordained by God nor the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). In fact, the belief that Islam is incomplete or imperfectly revealed by God, thus requiring innovation, is considered disbelief; because it is a rejection of what Allah has revealed.
Many innovations are implemented with the same meticulous care as a religious observance, and viewed as being just as significant as what God revealed. Herein lays danger, as the people who follow innovations believe their acts are accepted, although in reality they are committing a sin. These innovators will feel no need for repentance, as they do not recognise their wrong doing.
Neglecting Obligatory Deeds
Satan wants to “…avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer.” Qur’an 5:91
Allah has made certain actions obligatory on every Muslim, the most regular of which is the five daily prayers. Therefore, Satan seeks to make us neglectful of prayers so that we fall further into sin.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) explained to us how idol worship originated, which highlights the gradual and patient approach of Satan. After a group of righteous people died, Satan inspired those around them to erect statues in their honour and as reminder of their righteousness. When that generation passed away and the people had forgotten why the statues were erected, Satan deceived them into believing that their forefathers used to worship them, and that through them, the rains were brought forth. People then began worshipping these statues.
This gradual deception is used in many ways. For example, Satan tricks people into committing forbidden sexual acts: it begins with a look, which leads to a thought, then a smile, then a seemingly innocent conversation, then seclusion and eventually, the sin itself.
Similarly, in desiring to make people cease their obligatory religious acts, Satan initially convinces people to give up their optional acts of worship, which leads them to become lazy with the obligatory ones. He also tries to trivialise small sins, which eventually leads them down a slippery slope to major sins.
Beautifying Evil Deeds
Satan presents sins to people in a favourable light, such as how he deceived Adam and Eve into eating from the tree.
Satan whispered to Adam, saying, “ ‘O Adam! Shall I lead you to the Tree of Eternity and to a kingdom that will never waste away?’ ” Qur’an 20:120
“ ‘Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal… Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.’ So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree… their Lord called to them, ‘Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?’ ” Qur’an 7:20-22
Although Adam was surrounded by many permissible foods, Satan convinced him to eat from the tree which was forbidden. Similarly, Satan tricks people into forbidden acts instead of those which are permitted, such as fornication over marriage, music over the Qur’an, haram income over halal, and into the small percentage of prohibited food and drink over the vast majority that is wholesome and pure.
Every human has desires and temptations. Satan plays on this and convinces man to indulge in instant gratification without considering the consequences. This inevitably leads to regret and humiliation, either in this life or on the Day of Judgement.
If Satan cannot trap someone into sinning, he keeps them busy with trivial acts which have no benefit. Instead of using our time wisely, fulfilling our priorities and reaching high goals, Satan occupies us with useless actions.
How to Defeat Satan
The first step is to recognise Satan as our enemy: if you know your enemy, you can defeat him. Satan’s power consists principally in his ability to deceive, so we need to understand his cunning tactics and approach, in order to better protect ourselves.
Seek Help with Allah
To ask Allah for His protection and to rely on Him alone for help, is a tool in defeating Satan. Surah Al-Falaq and An-Nas of the Qu’ran may be used to regularly seek protection from Satan and we should recite them. We must realise that as long as we are alive, Satan will never give up attempting to mislead us. We must always be on our guard and constantly ask Allah for guidance and protection.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “He who repents from sin is like one without sin.” Ibn Majah
If we succumb to Satan’s plots, by the Grace and Mercy of Allah we still have the opportunity to rectify our mistakes by acknowledging our wrongdoings and repenting to Allah.
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Satan said to the Lord of Glory, ‘By Your Glory O Lord, I will keep trying to misguide Your slaves so long as their souls are in their bodies.’ The Lord said, ‘By My Glory and Majesty, I will continue to forgive them so long as they ask My forgiveness.’ ” Ahmad
For repentance to be accepted, it must be sincere, with the intention of never committing that same sin again.
Avoid Sinful Environments
When Allah forbade Adam from one particular tree, He did not say, “do not eat from this tree” but rather, “do not come close to this tree.” Qur’an 2:35. We must therefore distance ourselves from anything that may lead to committing sin.
Keep Good Companionship
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) advised, “A person is on the path of his close friend, so be careful whom you befriend.” Tirmithee
The company you keep strongly influences your decisions and actions. Good companions will remind you about Allah and encourage you to do good, whereas bad company will lead you into the arms of Satan.
Do Good Deeds
Keeping busy with religious deeds, especially prayer, is an excellent means of defeating Satan. If one occupies their time with good, they are less likely to be influenced by Satan’s tricks.
The battle against Satan can only be won if we are aware of his traps, and if we apply the strategies to defeat him. On the Day of Judgement, Satan will confess to his sins and mischief. He will declare before all of creation that Allah is the One who tells the truth and that he (Satan) is a liar.
We ask Allah the Almighty, by His most beautiful Names and sublime Attributes, to forgive our sins and grant us refuge from the traps of Satan.
Satan and Satanism according to Islam
Exposing Shaytaan | The Unseen World of Jinns
✪ The Jinn Race | Story of the Devil Iblis | Shaytaan ᴴᴰ
Iblees, Jinn And Black Magic ᴴᴰ
Illuminati and new world order in cartoons
Illuminati – The Media & Islam
Ex-Rapper Napoleon WITNESS illuminati and devil worshippers i
Snoop Dogg Explains How He Sold His Soul to the Devil
2pac Did Not Sell His Soul – In His Own Words Interview Proof
conversation with A Jinn – Ghost / Jin Hiding in a Mansion (Exorcism)
What the Quran says about Satan
How does Satan waste your Life_
SATAN THROUGH QURANIC VERSES
!Al-Baqarah, 2: 168!
“O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy. He only orders you to evil and immorality and to say about Allah what you do not know.”
!Al-Baqarah, 2: 208!
“O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] (1) and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.”
!Al-Baqarah, 2: 268!
“Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.”
!Âl-‘Imrân, 3: 175!
“That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.”
!An-Nisâ’, 4: 38-39!
“And [also] those who spend of their wealth to be seen by the people and believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day. And he to whom Satan is a companion – then evil is he as a companion. And what [harm would come] upon them if they believed in Allah and the Last Day and spent out of what Allah provided for them? And Allah is ever, about them, Knowing.”
!An-Nisâ’, 4: 76!
“Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Tâghût (Satan, etc.). So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.”
“They call upon instead of Him none but female [deities], and they [actually] call upon none but a rebellious Satan. Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, ‘I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion. And I will mislead them, and I will arouse in them [sinful] desires, and I will command them so they will slit the ears of cattle(2), and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah.’ And whoever takes Satan as an ally instead of Allah has certainly sustained a clear loss. Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.”
!Al-Mâ’idah, 5: 90-91!
“O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants(3), gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful. Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?”
!Al-An‘âm, 6: 43!
“But their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing.”
!Al-An‘âm, 6: 71!
“Say, ‘Shall we invoke instead of Allah that which neither benefits us nor harms us and be turned back on our heels after Allah has guided us? [We would then be] like one whom the devils enticed [to wander] upon the earth confused, [while] he has companions inviting him to guidance, [calling], ‘Come to us.’ Say, ‘Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance; and we have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds.’”
!Al-An‘âm, 6: 112!
“And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy – devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in delusion. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.”
!Al-An‘âm, 6: 121!
“And do not eat of that upon which the name of Allah has not been mentioned, for indeed, it is grave disobedience. And indeed do the devils inspire their allies [among men] to dispute with you. And if you were to obey them, indeed, you would be associators [of others with Him].”
!Al-An‘âm, 6: 142!
“And do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.”
!Al-A‘râf, 7: 11-30!
“And We have certainly created you, [O Mankind], and given you [human] form. Then We said to the angels, ‘Prostrate to Adam’; so they prostrated, except for Iblees (Satan). He was not of those who prostrated.
[Allah] said, ‘What prevented you from prostrating when I commanded you?’
[Satan] said, ‘I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay.’
[Allah] said, ‘Descend from it, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
[Satan] said, ‘Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.’
[Allah] said, ‘Indeed, you are of those reprieved.’
[Satan] said, ‘Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.
Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You].’
[Allah] said, ‘Get out of it, reproached and expelled. Whoever follows you among them – I will surely fill Hell with you, all together.’
And ‘O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers.’
But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, ‘Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal.’
And he swore [by Allah] to them, ‘Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors.’
So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of paradise. And their Lord called to them, ‘Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?’
They said, ‘Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.’
[Allah] said: ‘Get down, some of you an enemy to some others. And for you on the earth is a place of settlement and enjoyment for a time.’
He said, ‘Therein you will live, and therein you will die, and from it you will be brought forth.’
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness – that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.
And when they commit an immorality, they say, ‘We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it.’ Say, ‘Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?’
Say, [O Muhammad], ‘My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion.’ Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] –
A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.”
!Al-A‘râf, 7: 175-176!
“And recite to them, [O Muhammad], the news of him to whom we gave [knowledge of] Our signs, but he detached himself from them; so Satan pursued him, and he became of the deviators. And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought.”
!Al-Anfâl, 8: 48!
“And [remember] when Satan made their deeds pleasing to them and said, ‘No one can overcome you today from among the people, and indeed, I am your protector.’ But when the two armies sighted each other, he turned on his heels and said, ‘Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I see what you do not see; indeed I fear Allah. And Allah is severe in penalty.’”
!Ibrahîm, 14: 22!
“And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, ‘Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment.’”
!An-Nahl, 16: 63!
“By Allah, We did certainly send [messengers] to nations before you, but Satan made their deeds attractive to them. And he (Satan) is the disbelievers’ ally today [as well], and they will have a painful punishment.”
!An-Nahl, 16: 98-100!
“So when you recite the Qur’an, [first] seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled [from His mercy]. Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord. His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah.”
!Al-Isrâ’, 17: 27!
“Indeed, the wasteful are brothers of the devils, and ever has Satan been to his Lord ungrateful.”
!Al-Isrâ’, 17: 61-65!
“And [mention] when We said to the angles, ‘Prostrate to Adam,’ and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He said, ‘Should I prostrate to one You created from clay?’ [Iblees] said, ‘Do You see this one whom You have honored above me? If You delay me until the Day of Resurrection, I will surely destroy his descendants, except for a few.’ [Allah] said, ‘Go, for whoever of them follows you, indeed Hell will be the recompense of you – an ample recompense. And incite [to senselessness] whoever you can among them with your voice(4) and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children(5)and promise them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion. Indeed, over My [believing] servants there is for you no authority. And sufficient is your Lord as Disposer of affairs.’”
!Al-Kahf, 18: 50!
“And [mention] when We said to the angels, ‘Prostrate to Adam,’ and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. Then will you take him and his descendants as allies other than Me while they are enemies to you? Wretched it is for the wrongdoers as an exchange.”
!Maryam, 19: 83!
“Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement? So be not impatient over them. We only count out to them a [limited] number(6).”
!Al-Mu’minûn, 23: 96-98!
“Repel, by [means of] what is best, [their] evil. We are most knowing of what they describe. And say, ‘My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils, And I seek refuge in You, my Lord , lest they be present with me.’”
!An-Naml, 24: 24-25!
“I found her and her people prostrating to the sun instead of Allah, and Satan has made their deeds pleasing to them and averted them from [His] way, so they are not guided, [And] so they do not prostrate to Allah, who brings forth what is hidden within the heavens and the earth and knows what you conceal and what you declare -”
!Al-Furqân, 25: 27-29!
“And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, “Oh, I wish I had taken with the Messenger (Muhammad) a way. Oh, woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend. He led me away from the remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter.”
!Ash-Shu‘arâ’, 26: 91-104!
And Hellfire will be brought forth for the deviators,
And it will be said to them, ‘Where are those you used to worship
Other than Allah? Can they help you or help themselves?’
So they will be overturned into Hellfire, they and the deviators
And the soldiers of Iblees, all together.
They will say while they dispute therein,
‘By Allah, we were indeed in manifest error
When we equated you with the Lord of the worlds.
And no one misguided us except the criminals.
So now we have no intercessors
And not a devoted friend.
Then if we only had a return [to the world] and could be of the believers…’
Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.
And indeed, your Lord – He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.
!Ash-Shu‘arâ’, 26: 221-223!
“Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend? They descend upon every sinful liar. They pass on what is heard, and most of them are liars.”
!Al-‘Ankabūt, 29: 38!
“And [We destroyed] ‘Aad and Thamūd, and it has become clear to you from their [ruined] dwellings. And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path, and they were endowed with perception.”
!Luqmân, 31: 21!
“And when it is said to them, ‘Follow what Allah has revealed,’ they say, ‘Rather, we will follow that upon which we found our fathers.’ Even if Satan was inviting them to the punishment of the Blaze?”
!Saba’, 34: 20-21!
“And Iblees had already confirmed through them his assumption, so they followed him, except for a party of believers. And he had over them no authority except [it was decreed] that We might make evident who believes in the Hereafter from who is thereof in doubt. And your Lord, over all things, is Guardian.”
!Fatîr, 35: 6!
“Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; so take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.”
!Yâ-Sîn, 36: 60-64!
“Did I not enjoin upon you, O children of Adam, that you worship not Satan – [for] indeed, he is to you a clear enemy – And that you worship [only] Me? This is a straight path. And he had already led astray from among you much of creation, so did you not use reason? This is the Hellfire which you were promised. [Enter to] burn therein today for what you used to deny.”
!Sâd, 38: 71-85!
[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, ‘Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then fall down to him in prostration.’
So the angels prostrated – all of them entirely.
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
[Allah] said, ‘O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?’
He said, ‘I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay.’
[Allah] said, ‘Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense.’
He said, ‘My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.’
[Allah] said, ‘So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known.’
[Iblees] said, ‘By your might, I will surely mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants.’
[Allah] said, ‘The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say –
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together.’
!Az-Zukhruf, 43: 36-37!
“And whoever is blinded from remembrance of the Most Merciful – We appoint for him a devil, and he is to him a companion. And indeed, the devils avert them from the way [of guidance] while they think that they are [rightly] guided.”
!Az-Zukhruf, 43: 62!
“And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.”
!Muhammad, 47: 24-25!
“Then do they not reflect upon the Qur’an, or are there locks upon [their] hearts? Indeed, those who reverted back [to disbelief] after guidance had become clear to them – Satan enticed them and prolonged hope for them.”
!Al-Mujâdilah, 58: 19!
“Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah. Those are the party of Satan. Unquestionably, the party of Satan – they will be the losers.”
!Al-Mujâdilah, 58: 9-10!
“O you who have believed, when you converse privately, do not converse about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger but converse about righteousness and piety. And fear Allah, to whom you will be gathered. Private conversation is only from Satan that he may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah. And upon Allah let the believers rely.”
!Al-Hashr, 59: 16-17!
“Like the example of Satan when he says to man, ‘Disbelieve.’ But when he disbelieves, he says, ‘Indeed, I am disassociated from you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds.’ So the outcome for both of them is that they will be in the Fire, abiding eternally therein. And that is the recompense of the wrong-doers.”
!Al-Falaq, 113: 1-5!
Say, ‘I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak
From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles
And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies.’
!An-Nās, 114: 1-6!
Say, ‘I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The Sovereign of mankind.
The God of mankind,
From the evil of the retreating whisperer(7) –
Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind –
From among the jinn and mankind.’
(*) Ayat quoted by Trans.
(1) By obeying all the rules and regulations of the Islamic religion.
(2) One of the superstitions of the pagans.
(3) All kinds of alcoholic drinks.
(4) i.e. songs, music, play and any other call for disobeying Allah.
(5) By tempting them to earn money by illegal ways usury, etc., or by committing illegal sexual intercourse, etc.
(6) Means: years, months, days and hours.
(7) The devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men.
The 4 Promises of Satan to ALLAH
The illuminati – Islamic View – Funny video.
Techniques of the Illuminati
1. Harassment: When faced with opposition, the Elitists first attempt to overcome by “buying” someone out. If that doesn’t work, they resort to discrediting and then harassment in extreme form via endless phone calls, tapping or tracking, or tailing and following as well as putting out negative, disparaging and secret info on them, snooping in their lives and projects. IRS hassles, accusing one of false crimes, negatively doctoring a person’s personal and work records are all means for the Illuminati to gain superiority over individuals and to make them cede to their goals. Driving opponents or dissenters mad or to the point of paranoia is one of their prized exercises.
2. Population Control: Invented food shortages, water contamination, lack of space, depletion of “green” are maneuvers to slice off 2/3rd of the world’s six-billion citizens, and save themselves, while allowing death and other horrors to befall the other 4-billion. Subtle means of ending our existence include abortion (Planned Parent is the main culprit), genetic engineering (cloning allows engineers to create an army of soldiers bred to have massive muscle bulk, superior senses, powerful killing skills or to breed doubles to replace people; it also introduces chimeras (hybrid animal/human forms), and angels of death (ridding hospitals, clinics — the general population — of infirmed and old people who put burdens on our society. Euthanasia is a form of this, as are fatal surgical procedures).
3. Contamination: Any form of poisoning will kill a sizeable population, and this can be targeted. The elite can contaminate our water supplies and food resources (genetically modified food may be exemplary), and despoil our land (soil impregnated with bacteria, oil and other toxic spills).
4. Detainment Camps are set up as holding areas until termination ensues or the enslavement of those in society they believe will serve as strong and vital slaves. Whether factual or not, that we even believe they exist puts us in a state of fear and anger. Underlying the knowledge of such Gulags is the simple fact that the American populace realizes that a police state or Martial Law is on the horizon.
5. Moral Corruption has been and remains a major technique for bringing about the New World Order, with all its anti-Americanism, anti-patriotism, and anti-traditionalism going on. Destruction of home-taught values has been aligned with the new educational dockets in government schools. Relative values rule over old-fashioned, family-oriented absolute values…what is morally, ethically and legally right and wrong (“Whatever feels right to you, do it, even if it isn’t”).
6. Diversity: This refers to forcing us to show tolerance, understanding and acceptance for values we do not believe in. “Political correctness” was the thrust for this. Censorship and hate crimes are also a means for forcing undesirable changes down our throats.
7. Racial Dissention: This is a method they use to create conflict among races and nationalities, as in “Divide and conquer.”
8. Removal of God: The Elite work hard to prohibit us from making any reference to God or Christ and the sacredness of Christianity in public but yet they promote pagan holidays, Wicca, black magic and practice Satanism. A society lacking in God and spirituality — especially one supposedly built on Christianity — is a doomed civilization, and one that easily cedes to others. Apostasy in our churches, especially Catholicism, is a sign of the destruction foisted on us. Their goal is to reach back to the Ancient Mysteries, and to learn what they believe are advanced technologies from ancient aliens and gods
9. Ecumenism is another parameter for a one-world religion. Believing that Christ is not the savior, or that other people or so called “prophets” are the saviors makes Christianity invalid. Some believe New Ageism will be the one-world religion, while others think global warming with become the hymn. An aspect of their plan is their contrived apocalypse based on the books of Revelation and Daniel.
10. Remiss Authority Figures: Many parents and adults fear today’s youth. Kids scream, yell, mock, and often physically abuse their parents or other elders. They’re rude and disrespectful. Much of this is attributed to the “It takes a village to raise a child” mentality, where children are supposed to be cuddled, free-thinking, and do whatever they want. Parents and authority have become remiss in correcting foul children. The Elite encourage children to resist authority, on one hand, while wanting them to mindlessly obey, on the other.
11. Failing Educational System: Education is the key approach for altering children’s beliefs of what is right and wrong through mind control programs, rewriting history, introducing alternative and debased sexual teachings, and false ideologies. This conditions them to accept whatever the Powers lay before them, and they are dumbeddown so that they won’t learn the truth and rebel.
12. Sexual Perversion is used to advance Elitists’ goals and degrade our morals, getting us to accept and even adopt anything they put on us, and often using such activity to blackmail us.
13. Drugs/Alcohol: Breeding a society of chemically abused and dependent individuals is one way to get people to accept matters contrary to their morals, and to rely on the government to help them get through it. Addiction robs us financially and psychologically while diverting law enforcement efforts to other areas. Prescribed medicine makes us reliant on pills and doctors while ballooning Big Pharma profits.
14. Gambling: Promoting illegal activities through pretenses of “enjoyment” and promises of making big money is yet another scheme by the Elitist to keep us dependent on money and materialism for our happiness, and to be dependent on outside forces for our happenings and success.
15. Chaos is a maneuver to keep us bewildered. By putting events and activities in a framework of utter turmoil where no one knows what to do, who to believe, or on whom to rely, the Powers can emerge as the saviors by offering solutions to the chaos they have secretly exacted. Conflicting issues via the Hegelian Dialectics keep the masses on edge, doubting, and confused, as well as sidetracked from the real issues they want to forward.
16. Cover-ups: What the Illuminati don’t want us to know, they cover up by disposing of the people, making them “disappear,” or placing vital documents under “classified,” or through throwing out red herrings at us. Whistleblowers are often destroyed career-wise, or personally mocked, or injured, and even murdered. Underground and black ops are keys to cover-ups. Propagation of conspiracies is a game for them and a way for them to conflict the masses. Intentional leaks are one of their prescribed methods for conditioning us to their intent and for confusing us.
17. Environment: Using global warming as a “unifying issue,” the Illuminati are not only making scads of money through corporate green programs and retail merchandise, but also deceiving people into believing that the issue is real, when in reality hundreds of scientists who are not given print can testify against it. Thus the environment is used as a weapon to employ the Elitist’s objectives and to create a common mantra — a religion of its own. Added to this are sustainable development and eminent domain (taking commoners’ lands for their own purposes), and controlled weather (HAARP — High frequency Active Auroral Research Program and other weather weapons), among other processes.
18. Destroying the Workforce: Damaging treaties (GATT, NAFTA, etc.) created the massive loss of jobs in our country via outsourcing and the erosion of our industries. America has been minimized as a strong nation and castrated as a super power. Jobs have been given to illegal immigrants in our country or sent overseas to India and China and other nations. Americans struggle financially as the Elitists lower us to third world status. Illegal immigration is just one of their schemes for running the world.
19. Crimes: A society frightened of being murdered, raped, beaten, held hostage, hijacked, or kidnapped, or victims of vehicular deaths, road rage, and “suicided,” among other abominable offenses, is a society wailing for security, in spite of lost rights. This, then, is just one more method of cuckolding us into ceding our rights to Big Brother. The ICC (International Criminal Court) was created to imprison people of different cultures, including Americans. The protection of hard core, guilty criminals is also symptomatic of a failing country.
20. Terrorism: The Powers keep us in a state of trepidation over terrorism — real or contrived — and cause us to cede our freedoms for protection. 2001′s 9/11 caused a major breakdown of the U.S. Constitution, the infringement of rights and policies through Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, biochips, and soon-to-come Martial Law; hence, the concentration camps for those who balk against the Police State or promote dissension.
21. Slavery and Prostitution: Many people, especially younger ones, are rounded up in clandestine ways and are forced into slavery or prostitution. They may be stolen during the night, taken coming and going from school, or whisked off in parking lots. They are often earmarked by the Powers who want young maidens or lads to “entertain” visiting dignitaries or foreign VIPs who abuse the kids and sell them to slave masters, pimps, and other black market factions. Some researchers believe that these missing people have even been sacrificed in satanic rituals.
22. Genocide is a method for wiping out an entire society for depopulation purposes, for government gain, for eliminating enemies, for creating a super race by purging traits deemed negative. Genocide, then, is an effective way for the Elite to sort out which people they want and which they don’t; it gets rid of the unwanted in one fell swoop. Some of their methods include random extermination (holocausts) and heinous atrocities, creating insurrections to kill off a religious or racial group, and holocausts.
23. Decision Makers: The Illuminati’s power shores them up to decide who the next president or prime minister will be, who will receive grants and government funding, and anything else that affect us on a personal and national level.
24. Diseases: Bacteria and viruses can be released during either war or peace time to create a chaos and a demand for protection that would help the powers to achieve their mission of globalism; bio-warfare can be reserved for combat when the substances are unleashed on enemies. Besides using bacteria in germ warfare, they also test substances on humans, some unknowingly. The introduction of HIV, the rise of once eliminated childhood diseases, biochem warfare, and the growing number of unknown bacterial and viral diseases are representative of their manipulations. They can put substances into drinking water; they’ve introduced cell phones knowing the dangers of cancer; and they’ve used microwaves and other technologies against us, as well as various forms of experimentation.
25. Computerization/Technology: The Elite have many classified means of controlling us, though some are still in the trial stages. Consider nanochips(teeny tiny robots can be placed in humans to control them), robotic reproduction (the ability of robots and computers to reproduce), and GTWA(Global Technology World Alliance which is a secret society developing and working with advanced technology to achieve control and denomination of international supremacy and economics. Bluetooth, Wii and other high-tech tools, along with laser and advanced weaponry (stun guns, particle beams) are also tools for fully establishing the NWO. The Elite have secret labs and black ops; yet, they won’t support scientists and researchers who create inventions or medications for the good of mankind.
26. UFOs: Whether truly from another planet or invented by the government, they can be used to instill paralyzing dread in us if they tell us that an invasion is real. Quickly we would give up all our rights to be protected from enemies.
27. Economy: In order for the Elite to completely take over the world, they have to capture the economic sector to create a one-world economy, as seen in the collapse of the American dollar, along with merging the U.S., Canada and America into one of the ten regions. These ten regions each will have a representative on a governing panel, with one member emerging as a dictator. Many of the other ten regions have already been set up. Elitists manipulate the stock market and all other monetary resources; they own the Federal Reserve, and control all international currencies, determining what your paycheck will be worth.
28. Feminism and Working Mothers: From the moment the Powers decided to use left-wing feminism as a way to cause resentment between men and women and their children, is the moment when the institution of marriage faltered. Two incomes gave Mom and Dad the false sense that they had money, and thus materialism also seeped into our lives at the same time. The role of males has been re-defined and belittled.
29. UN: Most damaging for American citizens is the UN which strives to undermine our country, reduce our spending power, eliminate our freedoms, lower us to third world status, make us pay for other countries’ problems, and rape of us of everything that once made us powerful. Doing this allows the NWO to weaken the most prevailing muscle in the world so that we have no strength to fight any of their programs.
30. Confiscation of Rights: The NWO Elitists can’t fully stage their takeover until our country is disarmed, as an armed citizenry can fight back. The day they take our guns is the total end of our sovereignty and our country.
31. Secret societies serve to unite the Elitists in their demise of our nation and the installation of a global government via their networking force and underground operations, as well as control over religious, educational and corporate systems. They will never admit that these societies exist and that they are the muscle behind the authority. Symbolism is one facet of them, and they use newspapers, radio airwaves, and TV to subliminally pass messages to one another.
32. Mind Control: The government and their counterparts are most adept in brainwashing techniques using a litany of resources, such as drugs (MKUltra, LSD), projects (Project Monarch, Phoenix), propaganda (constant bombardment of untruths and omissions by the media), cults/programming(groups giving up their individuality and blindly following some unstable leader), and video games, rock music, violence and witchcraft on TV, such as Harry Potter. Even works of fine art are polluted with vulgarity and crude innuendos. Societies have agents and sleepers everywhere.
33. Media Mergers: The Illuminati own all the major media in print, television, radio, music, and theater. They create conglomerates and monopolies. Doing this gives them control over everything we watch, read, and listen to.
34. Corrupt Government: CIA drugs and arm smuggling, bought politicians, undercover dealings, disinformation, lies and distortions, blackmail, constant deceptions are all part of their bid for a one world government. Disinformation is a major means of confusing us, which they do through false media reports, chain letters, the articles they place on the internet, and the rumors they start.
35. Lack of Missile Defense: An unarmed America is akin to a fire in a theater with no exits. While other countries are building their arsenals, we’re minimizing ours. Disarmament and the decline of our militia, and thus our ability to defend ourselves, certainly mean defeat even before a conflict breaks out.
36. Decline of Military: Our military lacks the self-confidence, the manpower, the equipment and the technology needed to fight opposing forces, and is compromised in morality and morale through unnecessary wars that are not intended to be won.
37. Passing of EOs: EOs (Executive Orders), PDs (Presidential Directives), and PDDs (Presidential Decision Directives) have become so amorphous and customary that no one cares when a new one is enacted. This is an Illuminati tactic to proceed with their personal agendas without first obtaining congressional approval; thus allowing extreme orders to be written that would prove detrimental to the general public. For example, a single EO could dissolve the entire United States.
38. Infiltration: The Illuminati use subtlety to invade churches, schools, corporations, small businesses, organizations, and everything else, and implant their ideology and philosophy of a one-world government through well honed issues, such as global warming. They have their “people” (often members of their secret societies) placed throughout these entities who make decisions beneficial to the Elitists.
39. Regional Government: One of the most effective means for the Powers to gain control and implement their global rule is through regional government where they give mandates to mayors and municipal managers via documents on how matters must be handled. Law enforcement, attorneys and judges are part of the scenario.
40. Created or Contrived Crises: Whether actual or devised, crises “seem real” to us. False or deliberate crises work to scare us and allow the Illuminists to achieve their goals, such as re-designing New Orleans to their desire, or going to Iraq for oil and the take-over of their banks for the Federal Reserve. Examples include global warming, the energy crisis, floods, hurricanes (they can control the weather), and any other disaster they desire.
Quotes from the Illuminati
Updated 11 April 1999
Note – The word “Illuminati” was the predecessor of the two terms Zionism and / or Freemasonry.
“It doesn’t matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us”.
“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.”
Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)
THAT quotation and the following – and many others like them – clearly demonstrate that the words “new world order” are deadly serious and furthermore, have been in use for decades. They did not originate with President George Bush in 1990. The “old world order” is one based on independent nation-states. The “new world order” involves the elimination of the sovereignty and independence of nation-states and some form of world government. This means the end of the United States of America, the U.S. Constitution, and the Bill of Rights as we now know them. Most of the new world order proposals involve the conversion of the United Nations and its agencies to a world government, complete with a world army, a world parliament, a world court, global taxation, and numerous other agencies to control every aspect of human life (education, nutrition, health care, population, immigration, communications, transportation, commerce, agriculture, finance, the environment, etc.). The various notions of the “new world order” differ as to details and scale, but agree on the basic principle and substance.
“The world is governed by personalities very different to what people that cannot see further than their eyes, believe”
Benjamin Disraeli, Statesman
“Behind the October Revolution there are more influential personalities than the thinkers and executors of Marxism”
“The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place, an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate as faithful servants, certainly has to be blind”
Winston Churchill, 33 Degree Freemason
“What we say, goes”
George Bush, Illuminati – as a response to what would happen after the collapse of the Soviet Union. He referred to the Council on Foreign Relations.
“… in politics nothing is accidental. If something happens, be assured it was planned this way”
Franklin D. Roosevelt, 32 Degree Freemason
“Give me the power of the money and it will not matter any more who is commanding”
Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Illuminati
The following is from the magazine Progress for all January 1991, an interview regarding the clarification of the Pyramid and the shining eye on the back of the US One Dollar Bill:
“The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776. The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the pyramid is the eye of Lucifer . Supposedly the Rothschilds have personal dealings with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it.
And I know it is true”.
John Todd, Masonic Council of Thirteen
Directed to the 23 Supreme Councils of the Illuminati 4 June 1889:
“To you, Sovereign Instructors of Grade 33, we tell you: you have to repeat to the brothers of inferior grades that we worship only one God to whom we pray without superstition. It is we, Initiated in the Supreme Grade, that are to keep the real Masonic religion preserving pure the Lucifer doctrine”
Albert Pike, Illuminati, founder of the Ku Klux Klan, and also one of the major Generals of the Confederate Army of the Southern states during the American Civil War
“When nations get disappointed on their governments, the population will start to clamour for a singular Government that can bring peace and harmony. This will be the moment to enthrone our sovereign”
Member of the Illuminati
“After the monarchies have lost their prestige, we will elect Presidents among persons that can be obedient servants. The elected ones must have some black spot in their past in order to be able to keep them silenced because of fear of being discovered by us. At the same time tied by the acquired position of power, enjoying the honors and privileges of a President, make them feel anxious to co-operate, not to loose it”.
Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion , Illuminati doctrines
“If we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will be achieved through consent or through conquest”
J. Warburg, Illuminati and Rothschild banker
“The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details”. “… it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world”.
Zbigniew Brzezinski, Illuminati and co-founder of Trilateral Commission
“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an “extraterrestrial” invasion], whether real or promulgated [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.”
Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991
“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.
“The idea was that those who direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two so-called ideologies [Marxism / fascism, socialism, capitalism, etc.] to enable them [the Illuminati] to divide larger and larger portions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other.”
“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”
David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations
“In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press….They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. “An agreement was reached; the policy if the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers.”
U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917
“The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind.”
George Herbert Walker Bush
“In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.”
Strobe Talbot, Clinton’s Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.
“We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent.”
Statement by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member James Warburg to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee (FRC) on February 17th, l950
“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.”
Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, in a novel he published in 1844 called Coningsby, the New Generation
“The governments of the present day have to deal not merely with other governments, with emperors, kings and ministers, but also with the secret societies which have everywhere their unscrupulous agents, and can at the last moment upset all the governments’ plans. “
British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli, 1876
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)
“What is important is to dwell upon the increasing evidence of the existence of a secret conspiracy, throughout the world, for the destruction of organized government and the letting loose of evil.”
Christian Science Monitor editorial, June 19th, l920
“The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen….At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.”
New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922
“From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire.”
Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.
“We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world.”
Professor Arnold Toynbee, in a June l931 speech before the Institute for the Study of International Affairs in Copenhagen.
“The government of the Western nations, whether monarchical or republican, had passed into the invisible hands of a plutocracy, international in power and grasp. It was, I venture to suggest, this semi occult power which….pushed the mass of the American people into the cauldron of World War I.”
British military historian Major-General J.F.C. Fuller, l941
“For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn’t. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations-One World Money group. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared “ammunition” in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.
“The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.
“The depression was the calculated ‘shearing’ of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market….The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.”
Curtis Dall, FDR’s son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.”
A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933
“The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes.”
Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952
“Fifty men have run America, and that’s a high figure.”– Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.
“Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government – a bureaucratic elite.
Senator William Jenner, 1954
“The case for government by elites is irrefutable”
Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, stated at a 1963 symposium entitled: The Elite and the Electorate – Is Government by the People Possible?
“The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system ,they will rule the future.”
U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater in his l964 book: With No Apologies.
“The powers of financial capitalism had another far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds’ central banks which were themselves private corporations. The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups.”
Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time (Macmillan Company, 1966,) Professor Carroll Quigley of Georgetown University, highly esteemed by his former student, William Jefferson Blythe Clinton. [Bill Clinton]” The Council on Foreign Relations is “the establishment.” Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship.”
Former Congressman John Rarick 1971
“The directors of the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) make up a sort of Presidium for that part of the Establishment that guides our destiny as a nation.”
The Christian Science Monitor, September 1, l961
“The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down…but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault.”
CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April l974 issue of the CFR’s journal, Foreign Affairs.
“The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.”
Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets
“The planning of UN can be traced to the ‘secret steering committee’ established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department’s Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department’s postwar planning.”
Professors Laurence H. Shoup and William Minter, writing in their study of the CFR, “Imperial Brain Trust: The CFR and United States Foreign Policy.” (Monthly Review Press, 1977).
“The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for “the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government.”
Harpers, July l958
“The old world order changed when this war-storm broke. The old international order passed away as suddenly, as unexpectedly, and as completely as if it had been wiped out by a gigantic flood, by a great tempest, or by a volcanic eruption. The old world order died with the setting of that day’s sun and a new world order is being born while I speak, with birth-pangs so terrible that it seems almost incredible that life could come out of such fearful suffering and such overwhelming sorrow.”
Nicholas Murray Butler, in an address delivered before the Union League of Philadelphia, Nov. 27, 1915
“The peace conference has assembled. It will make the most momentous decisions in history, and upon these decisions will rest the stability of the new world order and the future peace of the world.”
M. C. Alexander, Executive Secretary of the American Association for International Conciliation, in a subscription letter for the periodical International Conciliation (1919)
“If there are those who think we are to jump immediately into a new world order, actuated by complete understanding and brotherly love, they are doomed to disappointment. If we are ever to approach that time, it will be after patient and persistent effort of long duration. The present international situation of mistrust and fear can only be corrected by a formula of equal status, continuously applied, to every phase of international contacts, until the cobwebs of the old order are brushed out of the minds of the people of all lands.”
Dr. Augustus O. Thomas, president of the World Federation of Education Associations (August 1927), quoted in the book International Understanding: Agencies Educating for a New World (1931)
“… when the struggle seems to be drifting definitely towards a world social democracy, there may still be very great delays and disappointments before it becomes an efficient and beneficent world system. Countless people … will hate the new world order … and will die protesting against it. When we attempt to evaluate its promise, we have to bear in mind the distress of a generation or so of malcontents, many of them quite gallant and graceful-looking people.”
H. G. Wells, in his book entitled The New World Order (1939)
“The term Internationalism has been popularized in recent years to cover an interlocking financial, political, and economic world force for the purpose of establishing a World Government. Today Internationalism is heralded from pulpit and platform as a ‘League of Nations’ or a ‘Federated Union’ to which the United States must surrender a definite part of its National Sovereignty. The World Government plan is being advocated under such alluring names as the ‘New International Order,’ ‘The New World Order,’ ‘World Union Now,’ ‘World Commonwealth of Nations,’ ‘World Community,’ etc. All the terms have the same objective; however, the line of approach may be religious or political according to the taste or training of the individual.”
Excerpt from A Memorial to be Addressed to the House of Bishops and the House of Clerical and Lay Deputies of the Protestant Episcopal Church in General Convention (October 1940)
“In the first public declaration on the Jewish question since the outbreak of the war, Arthur Greenwood, member without portfolio in the British War Cabinet, assured the Jews of the United States that when victory was achieved an effort would be made to found a new world order based on the ideals of ‘justice and peace.'”
Excerpt from article entitled “New World Order Pledged to Jews,” in The New York Times (October 1940)
“If totalitarianism wins this conflict, the world will be ruled by tyrants, and individuals will be slaves. If democracy wins, the nations of the earth will be united in a commonwealth of free peoples, and individuals, wherever found, will be the sovereign units of the new world order.”
The Declaration of the Federation of the World, produced by the Congress on World Federation, adopted by the Legislatures of North Carolina (1941), New Jersey (1942), Pennsylvania (1943), and possibly other states.
“New World Order Needed for Peace: State Sovereignty Must Go, Declares Notre Dame Professor”
Title of article in The Tablet (Brooklyn) (March 1942)
“Undersecretary of State Sumner Welles tonight called for the early creation of an international organization of anti-Axis nations to control the world during the period between the armistice at the end of the present war and the setting up of a new world order on a permanent basis.”
Text of article in The Philadelphia Inquirer (June 1942)
“The statement went on to say that the spiritual teachings of religion must become the foundation for the new world order and that national sovereignty must be subordinate to the higher moral law of God.”
American Institute of Judaism, excerpt from article in The New York Times (December 1942)
“There are some plain common-sense considerations applicable to all these attempts at world planning. They can be briefly stated:
1. To talk of blueprints for the future or building a world order is, if properly understood, suggestive, but it is also dangerous. Societies grow far more truly than they are built. A constitution for a new world order is never like a blueprint for a skyscraper.”
Norman Thomas, in his book What Is Our Destiny? (1944)
“He [John Foster Dulles] stated directly to me that he had every reason to believe that the Governor [Thomas E. Dewey of New York] accepts his point of view and that he is personally convinced that this is the policy that he would promote with great vigor if elected. So it is fair to say that on the first round the Sphinx of Albany has established himself as a prima facie champion of a strong and definite new world order.”
Excerpt from article by Ralph W. Page in The Philadelphia Bulletin (May 1944)
“The United Nations, he told an audience at Harvard University, ‘has not been able–nor can it be able–to shape a new world order which events so compellingly demand.’ … The new world order that will answer economic, military, and political problems, he said, ‘urgently requires, I believe, that the United States take the leadership among all free peoples to make the underlying concepts and aspirations of national sovereignty truly meaningful through the federal approach.'”
Gov. Nelson Rockefeller of New York, in an article entitled “Rockefeller Bids Free Lands Unite: Calls at Harvard for Drive to Build New World Order” — The New York Times (February 1962)
“The developing coherence of Asian regional thinking is reflected in a disposition to consider problems and loyalties in regional terms, and to evolve regional approaches to development needs and to the evolution of a new world order.”
Richard Nixon, in Foreign Affairs (October 1967)
“He [President Nixon] spoke of the talks as a beginning, saying nothing more about the prospects for future contacts and merely reiterating the belief he brought to China that both nations share an interest in peace and building ‘a new world order.'”
Excerpt from an article in The New York Times (February 1972)
“If instant world government, Charter review, and a greatly strengthened International Court do not provide the answers, what hope for progress is there? The answer will not satisfy those who seek simple solutions to complex problems, but it comes down essentially to this: The hope for the foreseeable lies, not in building up a few ambitious central institutions of universal membership and general jurisdiction as was envisaged at the end of the last war, but rather in the much more decentralized, disorderly and pragmatic process of inventing or adapting institutions of limited jurisdiction and selected membership to deal with specific problems on a case-by-case basis … In short, the ‘house of world order’ will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. It will look like a great ‘booming, buzzing confusion,’ to use William James’ famous description of reality, but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.”
Richard N. Gardner, in Foreign Affairs (April 1974)
“The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species.”
Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled “Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions,” in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)
“My country’s history, Mr. President, tells us that it is possible to fashion unity while cherishing diversity, that common action is possible despite the variety of races, interests, and beliefs we see here in this chamber. Progress and peace and justice are attainable. So we say to all peoples and governments: Let us fashion together a new world order.”
Henry Kissinger, in address before the General Assembly of the United Nations, October 1975)
“At the old Inter-American Office in the Commerce Building here in Roosevelt’s time, as Assistant Secretary of State for Latin American Affairs under President Truman, as chief whip with Adlai Stevenson and Tom Finletter at the founding of the United Nations in San Francisco, Nelson Rockefeller was in the forefront of the struggle to establish not only an American system of political and economic security but a new world order.”
Part of article in The New York Times (November 1975)
“A New World Order” — Title of article on commencement address at the University of Pennsylvania by Hubert H. Humphrey, printed in the Pennsylvania Gazette (June 1977)
“Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.
The Messenger of Allah [saws] told us that a group of people would come ahead of the Dajjal and prepare the world for him [to take over].
- The Dajjal (Ad-Dajjal) by Dr. Bilal Phillips: To prepare for Ad-Dajjaal we must know him, know of his time, the signs preceding his appearance, what he looks like, what he is capable of, and hte steps one should take to protect himself from him. In this lecture, Dr. Bilal Philips describes with vivid clarity Ad-Dajjaal (The Anti-Christ) and exact course of the ordeal he will bring. Also included with this lecture, is a recitation of soorat ul khaf which contains the ten protective verses from Ad-dajjal, as mentioned by the prophet (saws). Each verse is recited in Arabic followed by the translation of its meaning in English.
The Dajjal – Download
From the Shadows I: Who are Free Masons?? and what are they up to? Listen to both sides and you will definitely be !!!Shocked!!! Explore the cloaked hand that has been responsible for some of history’s most important turning points. The same hand that now controls every medium, exploiting it for their sole ambition of total global domination with a one World government. Be there when we uncover the gripping truth surrounding Masonry, past and present that is exposed in this exclusive insight never beforerevealed
- From The Shadows II – Money: Some say money is the root of all evil: a tool used by the wicked and the greedy to manipulate and control.Others see it as the key to all life’s puzzles. But whatever you believe one thing is for sure it affects everyone of us. Halaqah Media explores the dark history of money and how it has influenced the world we live in. You will never see money the same again!
- From The Shadows III: CIA Covert Operations -Open your minds! Listen to this amazing research on CIA’s covert operation.”Man, independent of time, independent of place, independent of religion seems to be inherently blood thirsty with an enthusiastic restlessness for war. In the dawn of a new century, it seems our ability to change is forever escaping us; ultimately, wars will always know sequels.”
- Bias and hate in the Media: How the Freemasons use the media to promote bias against the Arabs and Muslims. Read this as a supplement to the above audio file to understand a bit more about the Jewish-Freemason grip on Hollywood in North America
- The Nature of Zionism: What is Zionism? And why does it give rise to such contradictory emotions, depending on whether the person is a Zionist or, because he is subjected to the effects of Zionism, knows what it is like to experience it and thus has some understanding of what it consists of? Let us try to look into these questions.
- America regarding Iraq: Read this to find out how the Freemasons really created the Gulf War and used it as a playground to test new weapons and to ensure continuous cover-up in that area. Author Wade Frazier exposes the web of lies and cover-up that was kept from the general public.
- Illuminati Quotes: The name Illuminati was the predecessor to the name “freemasonry”, in order to act as a cover up. In this article selected quotes from key Illuminati leaders in the past and Freemason-Zionist leaders in the present show the deviousness of these accursed people.
- The Gulf War: See how America played its hidden dirty tricks and cowardice to win this set-up war.
- Reality of the Secret World: An EXCELLENT article written by Br. Isa Abdallah al-Kanadi that exposes the aims of the freemasons and why and how they used various aspects of this society to promote their Kufr ideals.
- The Balfour Declaration: It was this simple conspiratorial declaration that set the sights of our enemies of the Bayt al-Maqdis and Masjid al-Aqsa and hence they destroyed the Ottoman Khalifate and then invaded the land of the First Qiblah.
- Khazars: An excellent article which details and exposes the lies of the Jews and their claim to Palestine.
- The 13th Tribe – Khazaria: This is a dangerous book, that totally refutes the false claim of the majority of the Jews being Semitic. This book is so dangerous because of the truth contained in it that it is now banned in North America. Even the US Congress Library, which is the largest library in the world, had one copy, which is now curiously enough, labeled as “missing” and cannot be found on the shelves. Make sure you have lots of coffee and lots of time before you read this one.
- The Protocols: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. This is a secret document which was written by the Zionists at the end of the 19th century. It later fell into the wrong hands and was summarily exposed. The Zionists, in an attempt to cover up, labelled the document as a hoax and the poor Russian publisher as a liar. However, some interesting thing to notice are: The Protocols and their aims correspond to what the Messenger (saws)prophesised about the coming of a group of people who would pave the way for Dajjal…These aims of the Protocols have begun to occur already in the world. Aims like excessive adultery, homosexuality, pursuing the desires of this world, ignorance, crime, etc. The Zionists mean to use these methods to control and corrupt society.
- Violation of God’s Order: As Allah has said in the Quran regarding the Jews, that there still are some good people amongst them. One such group amongst the Jews is Neturei Karta which interestingly enough, does NOT support the illegal state of Israel. Shocked?!! Read on to find out for yourself.
- Another failed attempt to destroy Islam: Read how the freemasons infiltrated Muslim governments and tried to use state-sponsored “scholars” to deviate the masses. “…and although they plan, Allah also Plans, and Allah is the Best of Planners…” [Qur’an, Surah Al Imran 3:54]
- Termination of Israel: Yes, it IS a Qur’anic fact.
- USA’s rulers: The Jews in the US Government. There’s so many of them it’s like a cockroach infestation. Put them on your watch list.
- What the West fears about Islam: Ever wanted to know what’s really behind the West’s islamophobia? Not much.
- 53 Years of Neo-Nazi Israel: Fifty three years after the Israeli Declaration of Independence, May 15, 1948, Zionists have kept up their implementation of the dispossession of the Palestinian people. From the early massacres of the indigenous population of the Palestinians in such places as Deir Yassin in 1948, where all the inhabitants of this peaceful village were wiped out by cold-blooded murderers, to the present settlements in Arab east Jerusalem, the Israeli policy has remained one and the same, how to take the land away from its original inhabitants.
- 30 Little Known Facts About Israel: Did you know that non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel? A Jew from any country in the world is guaranteed citizenship in Israel, while the Palestinians who have been there for centuries are oppressed and persecuted.
- Israel – A Monument to Anti-Semitism: Even a cursory examination of the Zionist enterprise and statements by its practitioners provides ample prima facie proof that Zionism is, has been, and will always be, racist.
- Judaism, Zionism, Israelism: Zionism is not synonymous to Judaism. Not all Jews are necessarily Zionists. There are the assimilationists who see themselves as an integral part of the nations among whom they live. They also consider the countries in which they live as their homeland. In fact, many Jews are anti-Zionists.
- Palestine as a Global Agenda: ZIONISM IS BOTH alien and illegitimate in origin: it is a hegemonist and nationalist project rooted and nourished on the traditional European impulse towards expansion and domination. The founding fathers of the Zionist adventure were not in any way believers in Judaism, not even in its distorted, rabbinical form: they were in essence pragmatists who exploited the Jewish heritage as a means to achieve their nationalistic goals. All this, moreover, was done within the broader context of Western strategic hopes for the destabilizing and enfeebling of the Islamic world.
- Zionist Barbarism in the Gulf War: Far from being a war of liberation, the Gulf War was a Zionist project, from the beginning to the end. In order to throw Iraq “back to the Stone Ages”, as Israeli Knesset-spokesman Pazner threatened just before the outbreak of fighting, the Zionists needed legitimacy for the war that required the criminalisation of Iraq. Iraq had to be set up as the menace to peace and democracy. Saddam Hussein was “the new Hitler”, and Iraq’s annexation of Kuwait “the beginning of an Iraqi blitzkrieg”.
- Terrorism the Core of Zionism: The use of terrorism by the Zionists, is not a reactionary policy, nor is it used casually, rather it is an integral element of the Zionist State. Furthermore the State sees it as being essential to develop and preserve this element of terrorism. The strong relationship between Zionism and terrorism could be linked to the imperialist nature of both the ideological and political parties, which supported the Zionist movement.
- How the World has Been Intelligently Controlled: August the 2nd 1990 Saddam Hussains forces crashed the defences of oil rich Kuwait in fear of an Iraqi invasion into Saudi Arabia. The United States and her coalition allies poured into the Arabian Peninsula to form a deterrent that would be known as Desert Shield. The result was a series of diplomatic talks, negotiations and count negotiations that rapidly declined into a no hope situation. On August the 17th 1991 the Desert Shield became Desert Storm.
- The Jews are not a Race: Today, to trace anyone’s descent to ancient Palestine would be a genealogical impossibility; and to presume, axiomatically, such a descent for Jews, alone among all human groups, is an assumption of purely fictional significance. Most everybody in the Western world could stake out some claim of Palestinian descent if genealogical records could be established for two-thousand years.
- The Truth About the Talmud: The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanises gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. We will now list some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.
- A Jewish Defector Warns America: HERE IN THE UNITED STATES, the Zionists and their co-religionists have complete control of our government. For many reasons, too many and too complex to go into here at this time, the Zionists and their co- religionists rule these United States as though they were the absolute monarchs of this country. Now you may say that is a very broad statement, but let me show you what happened while we were all asleep. What happened? World War I broke out in the summer of 1914.
- Zionism is Racism – Get it Right!: As the US-UN proposals deadlock nears the deadline for the upcoming UN Conference on Racism, Intolerance and Related Xenophobia, the US media continues to be over-saturated with justifications for Washington’s stubborn attitude. But the truth is, while the US still refuses to apologize for centuries of racism and slavery in its own history, Washington is also condoning the racism of its staunchest ally, Israel. Upon Israelis request, the United States refuses to agree to wording that equates Zionism to racism.
- Free Mason Invasion: You would have heard much about DAJJAL-THE ANTICHRIST from the christian and jewish authorities. But what did the Prophet (saws) said about Dajjal, (the greatest fitnah, evil, test) that will ever befall on mankind. When Shall Dajjal appear? most of the signs prevalent before the coming of Dajjal can now be observed. One thing though is for certain ,if you’re fortunate enough not to witness the Anti-Christ, then your children certainly shall. before the Anti-Christ shall appear, we have been told there shall be a SYSTEM, a Dajjal-system, that is up and running, that awaits his arrival. this dajjal-system, will be the most evil and most corrupt satanic, kaffir force in history.
- Signs of the Appearance and the Destruction of the Dajjal: Other signs to the imminent coming of the Dajjal. Mu’ath narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said, “The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami`as-Saghir, no. 4096]
- Who is the Evil Dajjal (the anti-Christ): Ubadah bin Saamit radhiyallahu anhu once said, “I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.
The illuminati Assassination List
The premature death of dozens of icons and pop stars over the past decades has left the world bereft of natural talent, allowing the music and entertainment industry to promote manufactured bands, like Busted or Blue! Plane crashes are a common cause of death for the rich and famous, many more, like Marilyn Monroe or Brian Jones, have died in mysterious circumstances.
Rising star Otis Reading was one of the first recording artists to die in an airplane, when he crashed into the ‘Dock of the Bay’ at the tender age of twenty-six. Other legends who met their demise this way include, Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, Buddy Holly, Ronnie Van Zant and most recently, the young, beautiful and gifted singer, Aaliyah. Political figures also have trouble flying.
President Samora Machel perished in an air disaster and Congressman Larry McDonald was killed on board Korean Flight 007, shot down by Soviet missiles. The aircraft carrying John F. Kennedy Jr. plunged into the sea at 5,500 ft per minute off Martha’s Vineyard and Senator Paul Wellstone died with his wife and daughter in a plane crash near Minnesota two years ago.
The 1970’s saw the loss of enigmatic Jim Morrison of The Doors, raunchy Janis Joplin and the guitar prodigy, Jimi Hendrix, all attributed to the excesses of Rock n’ Roll. Martial art exponent, Bruce Lee died of cerebral edema while making ‘Game of Death’ in 1973 and coincidentally, his son Brandon was killed as the result of a shooting accident on the film set of ‘The Crow.’
By the 1980’s we had witnessed the killing of political activist Steven Biko, the death of wacky ‘Who’ drummer, Keith Moon and the murder of John Lennon. Peter Tosh was shot and Bob Marley wasted away from cancer at the clinic of former Nazi SS Officer, Dr. Joseph Issels. Another uplifting reggae singer, Garnett Silk, died next in a tragic house fire.
Kurt Cobain allegedly shot himself, but the nineties saw gun crime on the rise and rappers were often the target. Hit men sent Christopher Wallace, aka Notorious B.I.G. to his grave, followed by Tupac Shakur and Jam Master Jay. Michael Hutchence is said to have died by accidental strangulation and Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopez was killed in a car crash, like James Dean and others.
We lost two gifted musical composers when George Harrison and Frank Zappa succumbed to disease. However, Princess Diana’s ‘car accident’ which she predicted, was the cruelest of all high-profile murders and left a void. Like the assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King or Malcolm X, it sent shock waves around the globe. How could they? How dare they!
While some celebrity deaths may be self-inflicted, such as Sid Vicious, who died from a drug overdose, aged twenty-one, the majority are suspicious. Personalities or performers with originality and ingenuity are martyrs of ‘Operation Mockingbird’ to be replaced by mediocre, compliant clones. But the NWO can’t kill music; true talent is irrepressible and
this is soo scary and unreal… its just horrific..what are your thoughts Im sorry i wasn’t exactly sure where to post this im sorry i posted here i know you guys are tired of hearing this..also i heard jay-z is in w/ them and is supposed to be god or “HOVA” of the cult o.0
I’d just like to point out (I’m not sure if it’s been removed from Youtube)
But there was a video of tupac and in the video he says something EXTREMELY similar too (as I can’t remember correctly) “We need to get rid of this Illuminati s**t”
And then he dies.
Michael jackson was against the Illuminati (and no i’m not an MJ die hard fan or anything) but you should look up some videos about him and the illuminati etc
The illuminati Assassination List:
OK listen, the list goes on. Point is that they all were mysteriously murders, unsolved murders, assassination, but you can’t jump to conclusion without doing research and if it makes sense to you, you decide weather its fact or fiction:
NOTE: people who has a * in front you should know who they are.
*Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha): died of food poisoning in the year 483 B.C. , assassination?
Muhammad Ibn Abdullah: died on June 8, 632 A.D., suffered for several days with head pain and weakness, probably poisoned at Jaibar.
*Capt. William Morgan: disappeared on September 11, 1826, probably killed by Freemasons.
*Abraham Lincoln: assassinated on April 15, 1865.
Alexander II Nikolaevich: assassinated on March 13, 1881.
James Abram Garfield: was shot on July 2 and died on September 19, 1881.
William McKinley: was shot on September 5 and died on September 14, 1901.
Archduke of Austria Franz Ferdinand: assassinated on June 14, 1914.
Augustín Farabundo Martí Rodríguez: assassinated on February 1, 1932.
Augusto Nicolás Calderón Sandino: assassinated on February 21, 1934.
Huey Pierce Long: assassinated on September 10, 1935.
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi: assassinated on January 30, 1948.
Inejiro Asanuma: assassinated on October 12, 1960.
Patrice Émery Lumumba: assassinated on January 17, 1961.
*John Fitzgerald Kennedy: assassinated on November 22, 1963.
*Lee Harvey Oswald: assassinated on November 24, 1963.
*Malcom X (El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz): assassinated on February 21, 1965.
Ernesto ¨Che¨ Guevara: assassinated on October 9, 1967.
*Martin Luther King Jr.: assassinated on April 4, 1968.
*Robert Francis Kennedy: assassinated on June 6, 1968.
Fred Hampton: assassinated on December 4, 1969.
*Jimi Hendrix: September 18, 1970 had choked in his own vomit as they “say”
Salvador Isabelino Allende Gossens: assassinated on September 11, 1973, some investigations point out that it is unlikely that he commited suicide with a rifle.
General Carlos Prats González: assassinated on September 30, 1974.
Marcos Orlando Letelier del Solar: assassinated on September 21, 1976.
Pedro Joaquín Chamorro Cardenal: assassinated on January 10, 1978.
Aldo Moro: assassinated on May 9, 1978.
Georgi Ivanov Markov: assassinated on September 11, 1978.
*Pope John Paul I: presumably poisoned on September 28, 1978.
Leo Joseph Ryan Jr.: assassinated on November 18, 1978.
Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez: assassinated on March 24, 1980.
*Jon Lennon: assassinated on December 8 1980
*Nesta Robert ¨Bob¨ Marley: In his revealing book, Marley And Me, former Wailers manager Don Taylor notes that an unknown doctor came and gave Bob a still unknown injection in his toe right after the ball game was interrupted. Malignant cancer originating in the same toe, was diagnosed some time after. Died on May 11, 1981.
Muhammad Anwar El Sadat: assassinated on October 6, 1981.
* Actress Grace Kelly: Car “accident” & died on September 14, 1982
Lawrence Patton McDonald: assassinated with 268 people on the Korean Air Lines Flight 007 shootdown on September 1, 1983.
Benigno Servillano “Ninoy” Aquino Jr.: assassinated on August 21, 1983.
Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi: assassinated on October 31, 1984.
Olof Palme: assassinated on February 28, 1986.
Winston Hubert McIntosh ¨Peter Tosh¨: assassinated on 11 September, 1987.
Francisco Alves Mendes Filho Cena: assassinated on December 22, 1988.
Patrick “Pat” Finucane: assassinated on February 12, 1989.
Huey P. Newton: assassinated on August 22, 1989.
Rajiv Ratna Gandhi: assassinated on 21 May, 1991.
Luis Donaldo Colosio Murrieta: assassinated on March 23, 1994.
Philip Schneider: assassinated around January 15, 1996. *Tupac Amaru Shakur: got shot on September 7 and died on September 13, 1996.
Yitzhak Rabin: assassinated on November 4, 1995.
*Christopher Wallace a.k.a Notorious B.I.G: assassinated on March 9, 1997
*Diana Princess of Wales: died in a car ¨accident¨ on August 31, 1997.
*John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr.: During three exclusive interviews with TomFlocco.com, the ex-operative told us the final classified report specifically said JFK Jr.s plane broke in half just aft of the cabin. The damage was caused by a plastique (C-4) shape charge which was formed along the bottom of the fuselage and up along both sides of the walls. The charge was caused to be set off or exploded with a large spark generated by a barometric switch device triggered by the altitude of the plane. In other words, the assassins chose the altitude for the explosion of the plane–a standard procedure to make the targets murder look like an accident. Died on July 16, 1999.
*Aaliyah Dana Haughton: Plane crash on August 25, 2001
Milton William ¨Bill¨ Cooper: assassinated on November 5, 2001.
*Lisa ‘Left-Eye’ Lopez: car “accident” April 25, 2002
*Jam master Jay from DMC: assassinated on October 30, 2002
John Edward Mack: killed by a ¨drunken driver¨ on September 27, 2004.
*Russell Jones a.k.a Ol Dirty Bastard: overdose was ruled accidental on November 13, 2004
Rafic Baha El Deen Al-Hariri: assassinated on February 14, 2005.
* Chad Lamont Butler aka Pimp C: accidental overdose on December 4, 2007
Benazir Bhutto: assassinated on December 27, 2007.
*Micheal Jackson: accidental overdose on June 25, 2009
*Nathaniel Dwayne Hale aka Nate Dogg: March 15, 2011 “complications” from multiple strokes.
The only way out of “THE ILLUMINATI” is death!
NOTE: All these people tried to speak up about “THE ILLUMINATI” and died shortly after, they never saw it coming .
“For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.” (MATTHEW 26:28)
“So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you;” (JOHN 6:53 )
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (JOHN 3:16)
THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST MAKES
Hands Signs: Signs Of Satan
Well Known people showing off the hand signal which represent Satan.
The following is an excerpt from the “Satanic Bible”…
Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: This gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups. I Love you Devil ?
The “El Diablo” hand sign often is con-fused with the deaf hand signal of the phrase, “I love you.” While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an “ahh, I get it!” emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf’s “I love you” sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, “I love you, Devil?” —Texe Marrs, CODEX MAGICA
“She invented over 60 different signs by which she could talk to her family before the age of seven. For example, if she wanted ice cream she would wrap her arms around herself and pretend to shiver.” —SOURCE
Above : The original 1973 album cover of the Rolling Stones album titled, Goat’s Head Soup. The goat and ram head are greatly revered in Satanism and witchcraft; a mockery of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Above center: A Luciferian necklace showing the goat’s head and horns
Above below: Paul McCartney’s 1971 solo album, RAM (creepy, huh?)
Here is definition of a “goat” from the Encyclopedia Mythica…
“Medieval legends say that the Devil created the goat. Satan himself often appeared with goat’s horns, and sometimes changed his shape completely into a goat.”
“The goathead is a black mockery of Jesus’ role as the Lamb of God. It is the Satanist’s bird at Jesus.”
Allegiance to Satan or mere coincidence?
Barack and Michelle Obama
Republican vice presidential candidate, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, with her daughter Willow holding her son Trig, campaigns at a rally in Henderson, Nevada. Notice how Palin makes a Satanic sign with both hands! Boy was she desperate to get elected! Sarah Palin is a sell-out, clearly showing her willingness to spiritually frobnicate with the Devil, i.e., “wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12).
John Kerry campaigning in October of 2004
Illuminati Devil Hand Signals were Prevalent Throughout the 2005 Inauguration
George W. Bush at his 2005 inauguration
“…For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.” —Romans 16:18
The Associated Press and Reuters called the above bush family hand signs, the ‘Texas Longhorn or ‘Texas UT’ symbol. People still seem to think the signal is solely the ‘hook ‘em horns’ UT symbol. We know this to be true but this doesn’t answer our primary questions:
1) If the symbol denotes Texas football or UT, why are people like Silvio Berlusconiand Bill Clinton doing it too? They have no links with Texas.
2) Why is the Bush family so obsessed with the signal, displaying it dozens of times during both the inauguration and the evening ball? A few times maybe we could accept, but why this many? What has Texas sports got do with a national inauguration?
3) By Bush being an occult member of Skull and Bones and Bohemian Grove, it certainly shouldn’t be surprising that people would suspect him of praising Satan. Why would any Christian belong to an occult organization?
Above: The pictures of Bush and Ahmadinejad giving the Satanic “goat’s head” sign suggest Iranians are as ignorant as Americans of their President’s true loyalty. Illuminati defector Leo Zagami recently called Ahmaninejad a ”well known Satanist with no real connection to Islam” and the Iraq-Iran-Israel conflict a “foreign intelligence show.” Empowered by the central banking cartel, the Illuminati Order has the resources to infiltrate both sides of every conflict, and steer it according to the New World Order agenda. They call this a “dialectical process.” They were on both sides of both world wars, the Cold War, Korea and Vietnam. Iran’s nuclear ambitions are merely a pretext. The real object is to degrade both the US and Iran so citizens will forfeit political, economic and spiritual rights to Illuminati banker ”world government.”
In the above photo promoting the evil movie, called saved. Cassandra (played by Eva Amurri) is flashing the satanic hand sign.
Below are some photos where the hand gesture is used in a clearly Satanic context:
This is an album cover by the rock band Dio. The album is called Holy Diver. Dio’s singer is former Black Sabbath frontman Ronnie James. The Satan character is clearly displaying the same hand signal. Is he a fan of the Texas Longhorns too? Sadly, Ronnie James Dio died in his sins without Jesus Christ at age 67 on May 16, 2010.
WOW – even King Abdullah and Putty Pute are fans, everybody’s doing it!
Go Long Horns!
France President Sarcozy
Vice President Dick Cheney
Some of my web visitors have e-mailed me, claiming that the deaf signal (i.e., a hand sign with the thumb extended) is sign language for ‘I love you.’ This sign is displayed above by Elizabeth Taylor. However, the inventor of the deaf hand sign, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist as mentioned earlier. Helen Blavatsky, who founded The Theosophical Society, was a devout Satan worshipper who said…
“Lucifer represents… Life… Thought… Progress… Civilization… Liberty… Independence… Lucifer is the Logos… the Serpent, the Savior.” pages 171, 225, 255 (Volume II)
If you think Miss Keller’s hand sign is just a coincidence, then you are truly gullible. If you were deaf, and wanted to develop a hand sign to tell someone that you love them, what would it be? A hand over the heart would be reasonable. There is no way that any reasonable person would develop the hand sign that Keller invented, paralleling an existing hand salute to Satan. The above photo is one of Ozzy Osbourne’s Rock-n-Roll album covers. It is abundantly clear to see that Keller’s hand sign praises the Devil.
So what affiliation does Prince William Have with Texas UT?
Silvio Berlusconi? Paul McCartney? Bill Clinton?
The rock band, Forsaken.
The first image Represents the horned god of witchcraft, Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The next image is a sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF…
Marvel Comic’s “Spider Man”
Maria (Kennedy) Shriver at her marriage to Arnold Schwarzenegger
George W. Bush
Tom Ridge, former Homeland Security Director
Above: Outgoing Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge (formerly Governor of Pennsylvania). Surely he’s not a Longhorns Fan?
Senator John Edwards
Above: Former North Carolina Senator John Edwards (also the Democratic Vice Presidential candidate in 2004). Is he a Texas Longhorns fan too?
George W. Bush Again
Italian Prime minister Berlusconi
Above: Believe it or not! Here’s Amy Grant, on the Michael W. Smith, In Concert (Reunion Records, 1985) video tape flashing the “Satanic salute.” Amy deliberately flashes the “Satanic salute” at least two separate times on the video, displaying it for several seconds. Amy is promoting Satan. There is a definite spirit invoked in rock music, secular or Christian – and it’s NOT the Holy Spirit! And many times, people involved in rock music get “caught up in this unholy spirit”!
Anton LaVey, leader and founder of the Church of Satan.
Above: Anton LaVey, founder of the Church of Satan and author of The Satanic Bible, displaying the “Horned Hand” (also called the “satanic salute” and Il Cornuto) with his left hand, on the back cover ofThe Satanic Bible.
There is a small owl just to the left of the “1″ which appears on the upper right hand corner of the Dollar Bill. From time to time politicians like Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have been caught on camera flashing the horned owl symbol with their hands. There is a distinct separation between those in the demonic occult and those involved in the wickedness of witchcraft. The goat is associated strongly with witchcraft and Freemasonry, while the owl is more strongly associated with the occult (e.g., Bohemian grove). There is definitely an inseparable common denominator between the two groups: Satanism.
“The Goat of Mendez is the god of the witches. (Mendez is another spelling of Mendes, a city of ancient Egypt where fertility worship – Baal worship — was practiced). Masons admit readily that Baphomet is a pagan fertility god and, more importantly, that Freemasonry is a fertility cult religion. At any rate, this mockery of Jesus is a satanic symbol and figures prominently in Satan worship.” —Kerr Cuhulain (Occult author, policeinvestigator, and friend of witches)
41. The likeness of those who take to themselves protectors other than God is that of the spider. It builds a house. But the most fragile of houses is the spider’s house. If they only knew.
42. God knows what they invoke besides Him. He is the Almighty, the Wise. chapter 29 verses 41-42